Dec 6, 2012

Foods in super high def.

I know I said I did not want to do foods as a primary mini skill, but I do have a mini addiction to small foods.  I have always loved looking at pictures of great looking miniature foods that look very realistic, as I am sure many of you also do.

So I though I go a bit nutto today and make a few display plates and try some new skills with mini foods.

So here I have created: Spaghetti and Meatballs with sauce> Eggs with bacon and toast> Hot dog with beans>Hamburger with fries..and my first attempt at a Crown Roast.

 
Now the Crown Roast is ..ehhh not the best..but the next one I do should be really nice.
 
I thought that I did pretty good with the colors and details..so without further ado..the best of them in High def ( BIG PICTURES)
 


 


I gotta say these up close picture's..kinda shocked me and made me a bit hungry *lol*  I hope you've enjoyed these big old shots ;)

PS those beans are individual and to scale..that took a while *straightens back * Snap!

No comments:

Post a Comment