Feb 20, 2013

Bakery Box Update: and..remember the icefluberg?

Good evening folks!

Soooo remember a few weeks ago I was rambling and laughing about eggs and crazy things?

Well that iceberg filled with flu finally docked with my face...HA who sounds crazy now????..er well I still do, but my crazy thoughts have been validated with me having been one of the living dead for the last 4 days.


Ever see that show walking dead? Go ahead look it up, ill wait..................

 
Any waysss.. I figured it all out now!!!..those poor folks just have the flu.  I have never moaned so much....never mind.. the husband might read this.....

 Back to the bakery box we go..hi ho...wow cold meds...you see that monkey in the rafters?

_____________________________________________________

I felt a bit better yesterday and today so of course, MINI TIME!

I decided to buy more scrapbook paper and change the backs to the furniture a bit, more greens. (sidenote) I am hiding paper from my friends and family, I have plans for it all.. :)

I added some wall paper and floors to the display and started placing the furniture and a few of the mini goodies on display.

I am going to use that cupcake scrapbook paper to do a few framed pictures and display art items. I am terrible at cutting frames in life scale, so this should be fun <sarcasm>


Thanks for reading my brainflu ramblings, excuse me know while I go cough up my lung ;)






11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed at the zombie, I had that horrible flue and it was NOT funny! Glad to hear you're back among the living :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it kicked my ass..still is but spring is around the corner ;)

      Delete
  3. I love the bakery! It's so sweet! I found a perfect "room box" to put my own bakery in. It's a vintage white breadbox that opens from the front and says bread and cakes on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. vintage bakery in vintage bread box, nice! ;)

      Delete
  4. Hmmm...perhaps you need a mini hand sanitizer to keep the flu away in your bakery. Haaaaaaa! This bakery is so cheery and wonderful. I want cake...there, I said it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want cake now more now than ever..hungers back and clay on your fingers is NOT finger licking good ;)

      Delete
  5. Hope you feel better soon and no more monkeys unless it's Annie's boobs! Do you watch Community? If not that will really sound wrong! Haha or not if you are on good cold meds. I like what you are doing in the bakery, the sweets look good enough to eat. Ok ice-cream time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not watch community but in my mind it still sounds right ;p

      Delete
  6. jejejeje...espero que pronto estes bien.
    Me encanta el papel y el suelo, estas haciendo un fantastico trabajo.
    Va a quedar genial.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias ascensión, creo que mi hija va a encantar.
      Su color de rosa! haha

      Delete